- They are holders of the Beads.
- They have a birthmark on their bodies in the shape of peony.
- Their family name starts with "inu", which means "dog" in Japanese.
- All of them experienced death but were saved by a spirit that is keeping them alive.
- Main article: Beads
The Eight Dog WarriorsEdit
|Shino Inuzuka||Devotion||Right arm||Murasame|
|Sosuke Inukawa||Duty||Back of the neck||Yoshiro|
|Kobungo Inuta||Brotherhood||Lower Back||Fuki|
|Daikaku Inumura||Gratitude||Right shoulder||Noro|
|Dosetsu Inuyama||Loyalty||Left shoulder||Yukihime|
|Shinobu Inue||Benevolence||Left arm||Kagetsu|
- In the original Nansō Satomi Hakkenden, they were spiritual children of Fusehime and Yatsufusa, a demonically-possessed dog, thus making them the Dog Warriors. Their birthmark, a peony, was Satomi Family's emblem.